Powder Metallurgy-2011Materials, technologies and equipment for powder mettalurgy.
the 13th international specialized exhibition
22 - 25 March, 2011
Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Venue: Exhibition pavilion, Pobediteley Ave., 14, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- State Scientific and Production Powder Metallurgy Association
- Minskexpo, JSC
- Products of powder metallurgy:
- products of construction materials for machine building
- friction and antifriction products
- soft and hard ferrite
- products of porous metal and ceramic materials
- diamond and hard-fusible instrument
- bi-metals and composed materials
- Structural and electrical ceramics
- Materials, technologies and equipment for protective, strengthening and decorative coatings application
- Press, stove and other technological equipment for powder metallurgy
- Control and research equipment
- Resource saving, environment protection, waste management
Please Notice: The exhibition will be carried out together with the 11th International specialized exhibition "Welding and Cutting" and the International specialized salons "Corrosion Protection. Coatings".
- Nanomaterial, nanosystem and nanostructre formation and research methods.
- Technological, monitoring, diagnostic and research equipment and devices for
- Nanometrology, standardization, certification and technical regulation for
control monitoring and safety in the sphere of nanotechnologies.
- Nanotechnologies in aircraft building, shipbuilding, space industry and
- Nanotechnologies in medicine, pharmaceutics, cosmetology, oncology and genetic
- Nanomaterials and nanodevices for diagnostics, therapy and surgery.
- Nanotechnologies in ecology for environmental quality monitoring, high
efficient methods of gas and liquids cleaning, wastes utilization and processing,
synthesis of new ecologically clean materials.
- Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials in construction.
- Nanotechnologies in agroindustrial complex.
Nanoelectronics, nanooptics, nanophotonics,
- Nano electromechanical systems. Nanotechnologies in robotics.
- Microfluidics, chip-laboratories.
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for energy generation, conversion and
storage in traditional, atom, hydrogen and solar power engineering.
Research organizations and industrial enterprises, engaged in the sphere of nanoindustry, innovation structures (technoparks, business-incubators, centres of joint use, programmes of nanotechnologies development), finance and investments institutions are welcome to take part in the international specialized salon ‘NANOTECH - Minsk - 2011'.
The international specialized salon ‘NANOTECH - Minsk - 2011' is taking place jointly with the international specialized exhibitions ‘Powder Metallurgy' and ‘Welding and Cutting' and the specialized salon ‘Corrosion Protection. Coatings'
symposium "Surface engineering. Advanced composite materials. Welding"
23-25 March, 2010 jointly with the international specialized exhibitions "Powder metallurgy", "Welding and Cutting - 2011" and specialized salon "Corrosion protection. Coatings" in the conference hall at the address Pobediteley Ave., 14.
All the necessary information for registration will be sent to your address if you contact us by
phone: +375-17-2269858, 2269940
fax: +375-17-2269858, 2269936
Project Manager: Elena FYODOROVA